Sunday, July 15, 2007

TAG! I'm It...

As my friends could attest; I don't follow chain letters, mass postings or even consider answering millions of questions about myself unless I am completely bored out of my mind. Seeing as my schedule has been tight beyond belief with Cheyenne Frontier Days a few days away; boredom has not been part of my life. I do accept the break from my regularly scheduled posting, however and will follow suit...

8 Random Things about Me!

  1. I really am not so random. I tend to think everything out, plan and do.
  2. When I was a Freshman in High School, I wanted to be a lawyer; specializing in child abuse and abandonment.
  3. I grew up around hundreds of books - a wall with built in shelves from floor to ceiling with books of all kinds.
  4. I have a sister who is definitely not the youngest most beautiful; but she has one hell of a beautiful heart and soul.
  5. I dated a "bad boy" who ended up serving a lengthy sentence in prison.
  6. I ran my own business on line - looking into the unknown and mystical world beyond.
  7. I've had stitches three times in my life - twice because of surgery and once from falling down a hill.
  8. I have a brother who is still attached to "daddy" at the hip - - and wallet!

I was tagged by Jennifer at Offbeat Homes. She's such a blogaholic!! And a great inspiration and pretty cool chic. She can also be found at Balance, Hippie Sounds, Office Stuffer, Family Resource, and Pregnancy and Baby. I told you she was a blogaholic, and I just wasn't kidding.

Thank heavens that's over! Now for the real fun part... I get to tag EIGHT of you to do the same! My victims, err... choices are:

  1. Heath - He's always in need of something else to do in his ever growing busy schedule. :)
  2. Prozac Place - Because I love lurking there.
  3. Micheline - One Scrapping Mom
  4. My Sister - (I'm still the youngest most beautifulest!) And She needs to get busy blogging!
  5. A Dragaon's Heart - An aspiring writer, with a passion for all things draconic.
  6. Kappa no He - The mythological and magical world of what comes naturally.
  7. Alicia Sparks - Mental Health Notes
  8. Kristen King - One Lively Woman with great insight!
Now here's the deal - you can decline kindly - or follow suit and have fun! You will get to select 8 blogs yourself to tag and in my case; no tag backs!!!

Now - my sister had best get with it and reply to this... If she doesn't; I might have to threaten to invade her home and leave my terrorizing "Why" asking son with her for a week. Okay - that just might not be a good threat... hmmm.

4 comments:

Denise said...

Ummmm, Thanks? I am the OLDEST most BEAUTIFUL sister! I learned that from my mommy!!!!
And we both know who you learned YOUR line from....Aunt *cough cough*......hehe!!

You threatening (WHY) me with Jaden (WHY)??
I do (WHY) have duct tape (WHY) and know how to
(WHY) use it!

Jennifer said...

Oh my gosh I love sister love.. you two sound just like me and mine. We always talk like this. Mysti -- very good tag play. We have a lot in common. From books to families, one day I'll have to tell you about the book me and my sis want to write about resilient youth. That arose from our childhood and our work with abused kids. You'd be interested I bet. I'll go check out the blogs you listed -- although some I already frequent. Thanks for playing :)

Mysti said...

TeeHee! I love my sister! I miss talking to her all the time. For that matter; I haven't seen her in over a year! We live in the same state, darn it!

Kappa no He said...

Hey! Thanks so much. I'm mulling over ideas...random things...I'm hoping to get some time tomorrow to post.