Thursday, July 19, 2007

Blogging - During Frontier Days

I won't be doing a whole lot of blogging over Frontier Days. I've opted to just blog on this site and let my other two sit idle during this time. For all the fun and fabulous updates; this is the page to see!

My World:

I was pretty bummed out Tuesday night when Rob didn't want to spend time with me, even though it was my last night off for quite some time. I ended up crying myself to sleep Tuesday night. I can blame part of that on the hormones. However, Wednesday when I woke him up, I did tell him just how upset I was and we've made a very conscious effort to spend good quality time together as we have it.

Future Trip:

My son has been adamant about going fishing over the past couple of weeks. We are now trying to plan an over-night camping trip for all of us shortly after my long stint at work. He's excited to get a fishing rod and reel it in, or "turn, turn, turn" he says.

Count-down:

I'm tired, overly tired. It's going to be a long week and I'm already feeling it. Let the countdown begin... 11 days until I get to rest and relax at home.


Regularly scheduled programing will return tomorrow.

No comments: