Saturday, August 25, 2007

Revamp and Redirection

This blog has become cluttered. Yes. Cluttered! I have had it with wanting to go so many directions, covering multiple topics and disrupting the flow of this blog, because of that, I created a new blog which turned into it's very own dot-com! My new site is dedicated to providing information for proofreaders, editors, writers, and more (work from home job opportunities, telemarketing, and the list continues.) You can visit PEWAM at http://www.pewam.com.

Be forewarned, this place is about to undergo some serious revamping! I'll offer topics covered in this post, which will always be viewable first!

I look forward to spending more time covering everything that tickles your fancy in an organized manner!

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

So... are you stopping this blog? Or merely revamping it? And starting the new one. Interesting.

Mysti said...

I am just revamping. :) Not to worry!

The last couple of days have been extremely busy with the site launch of dearlucky.com. I haven't had time to think, let alone blog. But I'll be blogging about that at some point today!

Nor said...

this seems to be a nice blog, why create another one?

Mysti said...

Thank you Ronnie. I haven't given up on this blog, but felt it was necessary to separate writing related information from my more personal blog. I think I'm finally finding the balance I need to begin posting here once again.