Friday, August 10, 2007

"Just Hit Send"

There's a great little place on the web for those writing and even those wanting to get a jump into a writing career. Residing within the virtual walls of the forum, one can find hundreds of people with amazing knowledge of the writing world - from all aspects.

The freelance forum of AbsoluteWrite had a fantastic motivating thread for those branching out on their own to complete work for many sources. Magazines, companies, blogs and more are just part of the work some users do.

If you have a spare moment and want some extra support and encouragement to accomplish your writing goals, I'd definitely stop by and say hello! I'll be happy to offer all the support you could ever desire (when I'm not busily writing, that is.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow sounds great! ;)

Actually, this is a very nice plug. I love JHS.

Mysti said...

I do, too! And I've been a busy little woman hitting send all day long!