Saturday, August 4, 2007

"The Super Sleuths are on the Case"

For anyone with children who are into the Disney channel, that slogan is all too familiar! In my household, however, I have to be the "Super Sleuth."

Today’s case: The Missing Jack Daniels® Tank-Top

Last Seen: Sometime last week during the blazing hot temperatures; worn for an afternoon then removed in the bathroom prior to showering (Yes, I do take showers!)

Imminent Need: I must wear this shirt to work tonight or risk having to dress in the dreaded black shirts and black shirts with cowboy boots that leave blisters on various parts of my feet

The problem: My three-year-old son is notorious for misplacing objects throughout the house. Aside from my structure in organization with business matters, the rest of my house seems to lack that same structure.

Action Taken: As I have now searched this place from top to bottom, I have yet to find the missing shirt. My only hope; it happened to make it into the laundry basket and into the washer before I received the call.

Continuing Course of Action: Wait out the washer and pray to the Gods above that my shirt will suddenly reappear and save my ever-loving butt!



2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Hey, did you find it? Also, Cedar loves Disney Channel -- but I don't recognize the sleuth deal? He's obsessed with Jump In and those lame boy twins. Jump In is cool the others I can do without.

I hate when I lose clothing. I hope your detective skills found it.

Mysti said...

Super Sleuths come from Disney's Tigger and Pooh show that runs on the weekends. They solve little mysteries. It's actually pretty cute.

It did sneak into the washer without my knowledge. Thankfully!!