Friday, September 28, 2007

A Long Time in the Making

There was a time when blogging wasn't popular and didn't fall into the cool, hip or rad categories. I, myself, blogged during that time! I've managed to run approximately 9 different blogs in that time. Some were around for a very lengthy time and others lasted only a few short months. Some were abandoned due to their personal nature, while others ended up finding their way to a password and user protected blog. So what's the point you ask? I've finally opted to combine some of those blogs into one large blog. There are still a few other's I must scan through prior to incorporating certain posts, but they have been combined, nonetheless.

You can find my grand blog here. I do hope that you will stop by and take a peek. I'm sure there are a few things you'd be shocked to find!

No comments: