Wednesday, September 19, 2007

busy

My last two days have been filled with TONS of activities! I have deep cleaned the kitchen, living room, my closet and Jaden's closet. I've reorganized all the cabinets and in the process eliminated two bags of garbage from this place. I still have a few rooms and closets to go; but it's starting to feel much better in here - and more organized!

I have pretty well finished up the painting in the bathroom and have begun to put it back together. I'm not sure what I'll do with the ability to use a toilet paper holder again!! I'll finish that up in the morning.

I've applied for a few different jobs - in and out of the home. Tomorrow leaves a few other things to care for in that department, but all in all, not too bad.

I've managed to prepare supper and have it on the table by 5 pm the last two nights as well. (We're up at 330 am, so 5pm is supper here!) My kitchen, surprisingly, is still clean! HORRAY!

Tomorrow I'm going to begin tackling the hallway. It's not going to be a fun one to paint, but it's become painfully obvious that I'm going to have to get the ball rolling on finishing up the painting in this place. If Momma doesn't do it; it ain't gettin' done!

So that's about it on my end. I've also done tons of job searching for my site and managed to have job leads posted by 9am! huge feat in itself there!

I hope everyone else is having a fantastically productive week as well! Humpday is officially over in my world and it's time to sleep... if the three year old will tire, that is!

No comments: